Get 0% interest free for 12 months

How does it work?

Talk with your concierge and mention you want financing. We will send an application to Gilrose who will provide options after being approved.

This means you can split your purchase into twelve monthly payments – giving you more control over your money.

Note: Monthly payments are required you have any questions talk with our concierge or learn more at Gilrose Financing

What do I need to provide?

To be eligible you must be:

  • Be 18 years or over

  • Be a permanent resident of New Zealand

And be able to supply:

  • Passport, 18+ Card or Driver's Licence

  • Income and expense details

  • Employment information – including contact details

  • Your email address

Note there is a $120 processing fee for all purchases using finance.

What payment options are there if I don't want financing?

For payment there are three options

  • Bank transfer to our NZ bank account

  • Credit Card payment via Stripe (+2.9% processing fee)

  • 12 months interest-free finance through our lending partner Gilrose (see below for details)

If you are planning to use either the Finance option please mention this early in the process.

When do I have to pay?

For fully bespoke orders, a $350 design deposit before we start with your concept sketches. This is not an additional charge and is fully rebated against your final invoice. The design deposit is refundable if you are not happy with the concepts or change your mind.

If you are choosing one of our collection items or recreating a design we will skip the design deposit and move the confirmation deposit.

To confirm your order and source your stones we require an 80% confirmation deposit. The remaining 20% is due on completion.

Get started

Diamond Illustration

Whether you’re just starting out or have done all your research, we are here to help.

Have a question? Contact us

Not ready?
Stay updated with the Four Words newsletter

We'll send practical advice, design guides and our latest creations.

Four Words Ringbox